Category : Connectors
- Place of Origin:
Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name:
- Model Number:
- 5000 Piece/Pieces per Day
- Packaging Details
- Standard export package
- 15 days to 30 days
- Trachea copper joints
- Certification: ISO/TS16949,OQS, ISO 14001:2004, ISO9001:2000,DOT,CCC
- Body: HPb 59-1
- O-ring: NBR
- Material: copper/ brass/aluminium alloy/alloy steel.
- Working Medium:Air(gas), Hydraulic(oil,water)
- Operating temperature range: -40C–100C,or -40F212F
- Operating pressure:12 Bar,or 1.2 Mpa,or 174PSI
- Material: brass
- Technics: forging, casting, moulding, plating, polishing
- Size: various sizes and models are available.
- BST fittings generally connect a hose assembly to a port or adapter and are manufactured to meet or exceed industrial specification requirements of SAE, ISO, DIN, DOT and JIS standards
- Typical Applications: grease, fuels, LP and Natural gas (available on special order), refrigeration, instrumentation and hydraulic system.
- BST’S vast product offering of fittings are available in many configurations, including:
- Straight fittings
- 45 degree elbow / 90 degree elbow fittings
- Tee fittings
- Fittings are available in a variety of styles including:
- High purity and process fittings
- 45 degree flare fittings
- Compression, bite type, o-ring face seal fittings
- Straight thread, pipe, flange and barb fittings
- Sanitary, steam and internally expanded fittings
- Swivel, Universal fittings
- Permanent crimp fittings
- Push-Lok, Push to connect and air hose fittings
Our products are mainly used as pneumatic control component, connectors for the hose of auto air brake system.
Superior quality and competitive price–our advantage
We can supply your every kinds of connectors or fittings as your drawings, samples.