Category : Beelink S1
Product Link: https://goo.gl/c8rKs5
1. Looks Gorgeous in Blue Colour (matching with Windows 10 Default wallpaper and colour scheme…LOL) and very Small Footprint utilise your precious space at your entertainment centre Desk-Table.
2. Small Footprint in your Power Bill as well.
3. Due to its complete fanless design, there is absolute silence.
4. Inbuilt Microphone for to talk with Crotona.
4. Intel Apollo Lake N3450 with 8GB RAM – Fluid Experience.
5.2x USB 2.0 and 2x USB 3.0 and a Type-C port – Thank You Very Much.
6. VGA & HDMI port ensure compatibility with all kind of Display Devices.
7. Full-SIZE SATA port for easy storage expansion as well as provision to install other operating systems – Worth it!
8. Full activated copy Windows 10 Home Edition out of the Box.
1.Fixed inbuilt storage at 64GB – Come On in this day and age…I’m not complaining fixed 8GB RAM because this the max the board can support, but fixed inbuilt ROM around 60GB storage always desired for more.
2. There is No way install Linux (Ubuntu) from the ISO image downloaded from the official website – The BIOS of this box simply not allow to load the GRUB boot loader, this is a real problem and Beelink must release a BIOS update for this box. But due to open source in nature, there is a workaround for this problem. Google ‘isorespin.sh from Linuxium’ will let you do that – Carefully follow the steps and it will work, in this way I installed Ubuntu 16.04.3 LTS at my Box in the expanded SSD drive.
Music Credits :
A DAY OFF by Nicolai Heidlas Music https://soundcloud.com/nicolai-heidlas
Creative Commons — Attribution 3.0 Unported— CC BY 3.0
Music promoted by Audio Library https://youtu.be/mOFG-G_GpGk
Specs of Beelink S1 Mini PC
|Brand name & Device Model||Beelink S1|
|Processor||Intel Celeron N3450 @ 1.1 / 2.2 GHz|
|Graphics processing unit||Intel HD Graphics 500 Gen9-LP 12UE @ 200 MHz / 700 MHz|
|OS||Windows 10 Home|
|Product type||Mini PC|
|RAM||4 / 8GB LPDDR3 1600MHz (Built-in)|
|Wifi||Yes, Intel Wireless AC 3165, IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n 2.4G+5.8G, Built-in antenna|
|Ethernet||Yes, Realtek RTL8168G Gigabit|
|1x Disc M.2 (2242)|
|1x Disc 2.5″ SATA|
|I/O ports||2x USB 3.02x USB 2.0|
|1x USB 3.0 Type-C|
|1x Audio Jack in/out 3.5mm|
|1x Ethernet Gigabit|
|1x HDMI 1.4 / 4K @ 30fps|
|1x microphone (Compatible with Windows Cortana)|
|Benchmark Scores||Antutu – 112,067|
|GeekBench4 – 1406 SC / 4128 MC|
|3D Mark Ice Storm – 14,185|
|RAM Copy speed – 7626 MB/s|
|Internal Storage speed – Read – 153 MB/s Write- 51 MB/s|
|4K playback – 99% quality and performance|
|WiFi Speed – Good|
|Gaming – Good (limited)|
|Licensed Windows 10 Home 64-bit|
|Hardware video decoding up to 4K|
|Set of high-speed ports and wireless interfaces|
|Ability to install SSD|
|DRAWBACKS||Small internal memory|